Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:44 am
- Forum: Engineering/FCC Matters
- Topic: The Engineering Pool is Shrinking
- Replies: 21
- Views: 38303
I'm a new engineer. Learning the IT and RF side of things. I ask to oversee engineers to learn all I can about RF but I can't find one. I would really like to get a job where I can OJT since I'm the only engineer at my station. email@example.com for resume.
- Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm
- Forum: Promotion & Marketing Braintrust
- Topic: Airchecks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4185
I have found that your on air style comes from your format. CHR and Hot Country can call for quick phoners and bits, but AC is smoother and slower. If you have a high pitch voice you might not fit on a Classic Rocker...It all comes down to what the PD wants in the end.