Women In Country Music

Moderator: jimmya

tresa

Re: Women In Country Music

Post by tresa » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:58 pm

I'd like to see some country stations play Runaway June. They have released several good songs, in my opinion, and the 3 country stations in this market have not played them.

mkdooso

Post by mkdooso » Thu May 09, 2019 4:45 am

Advise a site where you can listen to songs online and there are free music download series, without registration or for a fee, but a cheap one. How does this site differ from a hundred others the same thematics? It is desirable that it doesn`t contain awful ads, and not to be needed to wait for 30, 60 or whatever seconds to download a song. Nowadays, of course, it is not a problem to download mp3. But these tracks are not quality everywhere and downloaded fast.

havenhaven

Post by havenhaven » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:32 pm

If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you super smash flash 2

countryboy

Post by countryboy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 pm

" I’d rather my daughter listen to music that makes her feel important and not where she feels she has to go get drunk.”

Don't let her listen to Gretchen Wilson.

I'd like to see other genres of music have this discussion. How many women do you hear in alternative rock?

kayburton89

Post by kayburton89 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:43 am

They are very cool singers. But why did no one think of Dolly Parton? This is the legend of American country! How old are her songs, they do not bother at all!