Any Jobs in Christian Radio?

Moderator: mdjmarketing

steveo

Any Jobs in Christian Radio?

Post by steveo » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey folks I've been looking for a job in Christian radio and it doesn't look like there are any. If you are a station owner or HR person with an opening, I'd love to hear from you. I've been in Christian radio most of my life time and have lots of management experience. I'd love to get back into management. I have a variety of experience so I can do more than just sit behind a desk. The economy is tough right now, and I would work hard to make bringing me on worth your while. My family is counting on me and I hope you have a heart and a job for this unemployed Christian guy who loves the Lord and loves to give his best. If you have an opening, or know of one, please send the details to: president at sonshinemedia.net Replace the word "at" with @ and I'll get your e-mail. Thanks so much for your help and encouragement, I could use both right now. :D

rockinron

Re: Any Jobs in Christian Radio?

Post by rockinron » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:14 pm

wishing you blessings as you search for your job in christian radio. im sure it will be a hard search. keep knocking on doors and keep praying to the LORD ;)

jaqchapman

Re: Any Jobs in Christian Radio?

Post by jaqchapman » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 am

Not sure what is currently listed in our Jobs section but you might check it out.