MeMan Hughes, I can work, if asked or pointed in the correct direction

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
memanster

MeMan Hughes, I can work, if asked or pointed in the correct direction

Post by memanster » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:06 am

Thank You! for reading and Maurice "MeMan" Hughes here. I'm looking for a career in Radio/Media Broadcast.

Email Me please: memanster@gmail.com Or Call (503) 573- 7165.

I have 2 years of Media/Radio Production from college and internships, events etc. I know I have YEARS of effort to give a media, or radio employer, CALL OR INTERVIEW ME! Because I can discuss my cover letter/resume better than you can read it. I WILL BET YOU performance is even better!

MeMan, in comaprison to who...
Charlamagne Tha God, has a perspective I'm fond of. I'm more witty teen, then childishly honesty approach. Think of Max Kellerman, with Shannon Sharp (research/stat driven and charming) personality that can prepare and/or anchor a show. Also I love being the bad guy, because I'm not bulletproof.

No one will open the door if I do not knock. I cannot win, if I don't ask to play the game. So I ask you reading this post,

Are you looking for a Program host? Anchor? Production assitant? or WHATEVER. I want to work it. What does it take? Where's the position? Would you like to meet, speak with and/or hear me?

Email Me please: memanster@gmail.com Or Call (503) 573- 7165.